« All Events
#YOUTHCAN Summit 2022
December 10, 2022 @ 08:00 - 17:00 EAT
- The Summit aims to address the negative impact of the pandemic on young people and support them to build back better.
- Address economic inequalities experienced by young people and find possible solutions
- Highlight the importance of investing in programs, policies and initiatives led by and for young people which will bring about sustainable change in the livelihoods and health of young people now and in the future.
- Deepen engagement amongst young people and other generations
- Elevate the discourse on the role of young people in driving national change.
- Provide an opportunity for partners to showcase products/ innovations/ initiatives targeted for young people
- Foster peer to peer learning on industry best practices